Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Best Friend

My  Friend  always  brings  a  Smile  to  Face
He  forms  a  joyous  part  of  my  life
He  Shares  a  lot  of  memories.
He  walks   in,when  the  world  walks  out
And  between  me  and  him  there  is  no         Pretence.
My  Friend  adds  lights  in  the  dark  hours  of  my  Life
He  basks  in  the  warmth  of  Love
He  provides  a  kind  advice  in  the  way  of  my  Life
He  helps  nurture  dreams  and  he  brings  out  the  best.
My  friend  brings  sunshine  into  my  Life.
Silence  speaks  more than  words  between  me  and  him.
He  makes  the  world  a  better  place  to  live  in
And  he  adds  meaning  to  my  Life
He always  Stands  the  test  of  time.
There  is  only  one  language  between  me  and  him
That's  the  Language  of  the Heart....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment